Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Welcome to our blog, step inside step inside

'Ello 'Ello 'Ello. Welcome to a Rehab unlike any other. One where you cleanse your body of all nasty, stanky, rotting flesh that we all have affectionately euphemized as "Meat". Yes in case you have not caught on by now, the writers of this blog are Vegan. Oh such a dirty word it seems, but it doesn't have to be. Most people think that Vegans are some of the most depraved people in the world, and that we pretty much do not eat anything. Well step aside haters whilst I munch on my vegan cupcakes, cobblers and all the other veganlicious food that I constantly eat. Yes, I said cupcakes. Oh and I also said cobblers and constantly eat.
The point of this blog is to rave about all the delicious foods that we are discovering in this rehab. Myself and another cowriter, want to bring all things vegan from around the Orlando area, to show that this really is the most kick arse rehab there is. So for now I must bid you adieu, and go dream of those vegan cupcakes.
- Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment