Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Reflection, and it Ain't that Scary Either

 Recently I celebrated my first six months of being a vegan and how the time has flown. It seems like just yesterday I was a reluctant vegetarian afraid of giving up my then true love, cheese. However I soon found that this love was just an infatuation, and my real true love Daiya walked in. That was the day that I changed my ways and moved on from my crush. 
 It seems now, as I look back, that this is pretty much the best thing that has happened to me. New worlds have opened up to me that would not have been possible if I kept up my old lifestyle. I truly enjoy each day more than I ever have before, which is saying a lot coming from the girl with some major issues. It has changed my life in every way for the better and I am so thankful for that. So as I reflect on how going vegan has changed me, I wonder how has it touched other lives? If it has for you, or in someone you know and you feel the need to share please leave a comment and inspire around you. - L 

"People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed"- Audrey Hepburn 

1 comment: